tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject Request for new directories under v3.2-beta-6/bin
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2000 20:22:01 GMT
> As a committer, you should be able to yourself.  The directory on
> locus.apache.org is:
> /www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.2-beta-6/bin.

It is true that as a committer, I can add files to locus.apache.org.
jk_nt_service.exe has been added to v3.2-beta-6/bin/win32/i386.

However, I don't have appear to have permission to create new
directories. I need to add (from Mike Bremford):

/solaris/sparc/EAPI/mod_jk.so
/solaris/sparc/EAPI/mod_jserv.so
/solaris/sparc/mod_jk.so
/solaris/sparc/mod_jserv.so

and (from Mike Anderson);

/netware/i386/mod_jk.nlm
/netware/i386/jni_conn.nlm
/netware/i386/nsapi_rd.nlm

If someone could create the needed directories under v3.2-beta-6/bin,
or if I could be granted permission to create them, I would appreciate
it.

Cheers,
Larry