tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.2 proposal question
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:15:20 GMT
Given that enhancing the distribution build process is
being considered, is it settled that the binary distribution
will continue using "jakarta-tomcat", or is it to be
switched to "tomcat"?

In the documentation, I will try to make sure the Windows
examples would match unzipping the binary distribution
to the root of the drive being used in the example.

Thanks,
Larry