tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.2 proposal question
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:00:23 GMT
I'm fine with not adding them to CVS.  Can you, or
someone, put the missing ones on the Jakarta site?

My list of those missing from the beta6 site are:

win32/i386/jk_nt_service.exe

linux/i386/nsapi_redirector.so

netware/i386?/mod_jk.nlm
netware/i386?/jni_conn.nlm
netware/i386?/nsapi_rd.nlm

solaris/???/mod_jserv.so
solaris/???/mod_jk.so

I can supply the jk_nt_service.exe, and forward
the *.nlm's that Mike Anderson provided.  Mike
Bremford has offered to supply the Solaris
version above.

If we agree that this is the route to take,
I'll update the documentation to refer to just
the Jakarta site for obtaining binaries.

I'm okay with removing the binaries from the
CVS tree as well, 3.2 and 3.3.

Larry