tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat/src/native/jk jk_nwmain.c jk_globa l.h
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 16:20:40 GMT
Hi Alex,

src/native/jk is obsolete in the MAIN branch, but not the tomcat_32
branch.  Because of this difference, I only committed the change
to the tomcat_32 branch.

I'm not an expert on CVS, but I think these changes go "in the
Attic" because the file in the tomcat_32 no longer has a
corresponding file in the MAIN branch.  I deleted my tomcat_32
jakarta-tomcat directory and did a new checkout of tomcat_32
and the changes were present as expected.

One of these days I'll get around to making sure the relevant
changes I've made to the tomcat_32 branch get ported to the MAIN
branch. :-)

Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Chaffee [mailto:guru@edamame.stinky.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 10:54 AM
To: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: jakarta-tomcat-cvs@apache.org
Subject: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat/src/native/jk jk_nwmain.c
jk_global.h

src/native/jk is obsolete.  Note that your patch went to the Attic.
You neglected to sync before editing. This change should have been
made to src/native/mod_jk/...

Larry, can you fix?  I don't have the time to work on this right now...

btw, "cvs update -fdRP" would delete empty directories too.

Cheers -

 - Alex