tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 3.2 release proposal
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:23:30 GMT
on 10/11/2000 12:05 PM, "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClanahan@eng.sun.com>
wrote:

> Jon,
>
> In this case Larry was post-announcing something that was made available a few
> days ago, but not announced.  It's catch up time.
>
> Note that he also preannounced the plan to create 3.2 final on Monday if no
> earth-shattering bugs show up in the meantime :-).
>
> +1 on pre-announcing builds, as Jon (correctly) corrected me re: 4.0 milestone
> 2
> :-)

Ok, I must have missed the message. :-( Sorry about that.

Also, (saving posting another message)...craig, i haven't tested your
changes to catalina yet...i will do so soon and report back to you...can you
give me a status update on the session reloading though? that will be
critical as soon as i know that the classloader bug was fixed. :-) we are
planning on doing another TDK release soon (which will include Velocity as
well) and i would like to switch it to use catalina if possible.

thanks,

-jon

--
http://scarab.tigris.org/    | http://noodle.tigris.org/