tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From venkataramana tirumalagiri <v_tirumalag...@yahoo.com>
Subject fatal error invalid connection handler
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2000 06:53:59 GMT
Hi,
I'm working on Tomcat and Apache server.When i start
my tomcat(tomcat.bat run) it throws the following
error
FATAL:java.lang.Exception InvalidConnectionHandler
at org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpConnector.start
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.start
at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute
at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main
I'm breaking my head over this error for the past 4
days.I have installed apache server in my c:\program
files\apache group\apache
i have installed tomcat in my c:\program files\apache
group\apache\jakarta-tomcat
i have installed apacheJserv in my C:\program files
i've made all the changes to .conf
files(tomcat.conf,tomcat-apache.conf,http.conf)as
explained in the tomcatapache how to document.Please
help me out of this situation,Thanks in advance,

Venkat