tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Chaffee <g...@edamame.stinky.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 3.2 release proposal
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:06:20 GMT

> > My scan of Arieh's change agrees that it doesn't alter default behavior.  As
> > long it can remain undocumented, I'm +0 on removing it.
>
> I am -1 on removing it. It has no impact on default behavior (the server.xml
> provided does not take advantage of it).

Actually, I changed my mind, and think it should be removed from 3.2.
Does it fix a bug in 3.2?  Is that bug vital?  If not, then it should
have gone in 3.3 like everything else.  We can't take your word that
it's innocuous, whatever it does.

I lost the original diff; did it go into the 3.3 at all?

 - A