tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@sfu.ca>
Subject Documentation Progress
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 15:48:16 GMT
My @home account is craptastic today... ugh!

+ If someone hasn't already, would anyone mind proofreading the user's
guide, apache howto, and mod_jk for technical accuracy?  Or is there not
enough time to make the needed changes before 3.2?

+ Need a readme for Tomcat 3.2 if one doesn't already exist.  I dunno how to
get to the 3.2 branch via the web which is why I don't know.
rob.isCVSBoneHead();

+ I added a little more explanation to the Tomcat documentation index page
(index.htm included; thanks for submitting Larry! ;)  It's very short and I
want to be sure that the changes are accurate - categories correct,
descriptions, etc.  Someone mind giving it a look?

That's all for now.  More UG and Apache changes coming soon.

- r