tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arieh Markel <Arieh.Mar...@central.sun.com>
Subject Update on usage of 3.2 on our application
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 22:29:41 GMT
FYI.

I would like to mention that I have successfully made all modifications
necessary in our application (Sun's StorEdge Management Console) to take
advantage of Tomcat 3.2, including SSL support.

Kudos to the whole development team.

Now, we (the development team here) need to finish the last (productization)
step, and off we go.

A related product that operates under that console is Sun's StorEdge
Component Manager.

Arieh