tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Bremford" <mi...@paperx.com>
Subject Revised mod_jk-howto
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 15:15:37 GMT
Hi all

I was just going to add a couple of bits to the mod_jk-howto document, but
one thing led to another and I seem to have revised it all.

The key changes:

* Updated the build instructions for Unix, which were incorrect.
* Added info on how to add the Ajp13 Connector to Tomcat
* Moved the definitions table to it's own section
* Added a "Configuring workers.properties for those in a hurry" bit.
* Added an example configuration.
* Added a (paltry) FAQ section at the end.
* Made it pretty - added more formatting, tomcat logo, table of contents
etc.

It's online at http://big.faceless.org/tomcat/mod_jk-howto.html, if those
more knowledgable than myself could look over it, let me know anything that
needs adding or changing, and then perhaps someone (Larry?) could commit it?

Cheers... Mike