tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Allen Akers" <>
Subject Re: NSAPI plug-in
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2000 16:28:29 GMT
Actually, the version I grabbed had a Makefile.solaris and once I put in the correct paths,
it worked just fine.  In order to integrate it with my Netscape, I had to remove the ajp13
references in the file.  If anyone needs a file for
Solaris, let me know.  I compiled it on 2.6 (my workstation), but it works just fine on 8
(server machine).

               Allen Akers
               Programmer Analyst
               Strategic Web and Voice Development

>>> 09/07/00 07:11PM >>>
Bala Sankaran wrote:

>  Costin,
> Where can I get
> in the          release\v3.1\bin directory,  there are only win32 and
> linux.
> Under win32, there is nsapi_redirect.dll.

You need to build it.
Under jakrata-tomcat/src/native/mod_jk/netscape you'll find a Makefile -

but it may need a bit of tuning :-) It would be great if you can send
diff ( what you had to change ).

I don't have NES on solaris so I can't help you too much, but I was
able to build it on Linux.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message