tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Bauman <n...@cortexity.com>
Subject Re: Re[3]: BugRat Report #92 was closed (apparently by: Craig R.
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2000 01:56:30 GMT
Agreed.

But then this whole case-insensitivity Windows "niceness" goes
against the notion of a "well-defined problem-domain expertise". I'm all
for user-friendlyness, but there are limits. There is a reason Northwest
Airlines doesn't install joysticks in the passenger seats to allow
customers to "help fly the plane".