tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From cmanola...@yahoo.com
Subject Re: Showing internal request URI's in default responses
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:31:06 GMT
Hi Larry,

+1 on whatever you choose, please update server.dtd and add the attribute
in the default server.xml ( with the default value ).

I like showDebugInfo - or even debugInfo, or even "developMode" ( that
will also control the default for reloading !).

My only doubt is related with 3.2 release - even if this will probably
have no effect, I'm afraid we'll not have a release as long as there are
commits going in... I hope 3.3 feature freeze will happen in few weeks,
and we're still in beta with 3.2.

( BTW, please don't forget to update 3.3 also !)

Costin

> 1) Use current showStackTraces attribute to control this too.
>
> 2) Rename showStackTraces to something more global, such as showDebugInfo, and use it
to control this and stack traces.