tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "yhs@mimic.onesourcecorp.com" <...@mimic.onesourcecorp.com>
Subject Re: Session cookies, jvmRoute, and the root context
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:59:08 GMT

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000, Paul Frieden wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 	I have been testing Tomcat 3.2b4 and mod_jk.  I like to keep the URLs
<SNIP>
> just this was posted by jchiu@spun.com on August 22 under the subject of
> "Root-context sticky session workaround" with no reply.
>
> 	I would appreciate any comment as to why this is the way it is.  Am I
> missing something that justifies this behavior in some scenarios?  I

*sigh* old bug. the reason it was never applied was because the patch
broke stuff (and thats according to the original patch writer too). too
many changes to tomcat to make this work properly..someone needs to sit
down and work on it. i doubt its going in 3.2 or even 3.3....
-Ys-
yhs@mimic.onesourcecorp.com