tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "yhs@mimic.onesourcecorp.com" <...@mimic.onesourcecorp.com>
Subject Re: Outstanding bugs before 3.2 final?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:59:57 GMT

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Shawn McMurdo wrote:

> Are there outstanding bugs in 3.2b4 that are preventing 3.2
> from going final or is it a matter of the right people having
> time to produce the final release?
>
> I checked the bug database but I couldn't find any way to see which
> bugs were particular to 3.2.
>
> Let me know if there are and I will try to take a look at them.
>
> Thanks.
> Shawn

quite a few i think. try the cookie problems with sessions and with lynx
to start with which were closed but are still present in 3.2b4. There are
some other outstanding things with sticky load balancing (root not
balanced) and mod_jserv could do with a bit of improvement. other more
painful issues also exist in other areas but those are the most glaring i
think...with no solution in sight.
-Ys-
yhs@mimic.onesourcecorp.com