tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Thijs Koetsier" <m.d.koets...@st.hanze.nl>
Subject Not responding context path
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:16:58 GMT
Hello,

I'm using Tomcat together with IIS and Win2K. For a specific applicition
(webhopper agent system) which uses several servlets tomcat adds a context
path, which is being shown on the command interface.

It shows this:

Context log: path="/admin" Automatic context load
docBase="C:\tomcat\webapps\admin"
Context log: path="/admin" Adding context path="/admin"
docBase="C:\tomcat\webapps\admin"

When calling upon the context path
<FRAME src="admin" name="main">

the referring page is not found
"HTTP 404 - File not found"

so I assume that the context path is not setup correctly.
In folder C:\tomcat\webapps\admin is an index.html file
(index.html is enabled as a default document).

Does anybody have any suggestions how to solve this?

Thanks in advance,

Thijs Koetsier
Student Hanze Technical Faculty
Groningen, The Netherlands