tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Rob Kenworthy" <rkenwor...@hotmail.com>
Subject server.xml, web.xml dev question
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:22:30 GMT
Hi, I am not sure if this email address is correct but I could not find
anything more specific on the http://jakarta.apache.org/ website.

In any case, I have question about the web.xml file. I am fairly new to
servlet technology, but learning quickly. Evidently, each servlet you want
to access from the web must be list in the web.xml file and every
application should be listed in the server.xml file. Of course editing these
files manually is not a big deal, but wouldn't it be nicer to have a gui
interface? Does one exist already? If not, I will volunteer to write a bean
to do so. Actually, I am probably going to do it anyway, so if you are
interested in using it, just let me know.

Rob