tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Showing internal request URI's in default responses
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:48:46 GMT
Hi Costin,

I think Sam is unavailable at the moment.  In addition, the nightly
build of Tomcat 3.2 was including the wrong Ant, last I checked, and
Watchdog isn't building.  So, it would be a short while before the
next valid Tomcat 3.2 will be built.

I would like to see this update get in because I believe it would
avoid a number of "How do find what request was not found?" type
questions on the user group.

I was going to say that I don't have any other code changes planned,
but an instance of something that works in Tomcat 3.1 but not in
Tomcat 3.2 has turned up today at SAS.  It involves a JSP which
uses some custom tags we are developing.  It throws an exception
during JSP compilation in Tomcat 3.2 but doesn't in Tomcat 3.1?! I
need to make sure the problem isn't in Tomcat 3.2.

Beyond this, I don't have any code changes for Tomcat 3.2 on
the horizon.  Time permitting, I was going to make a pass at the
documentation (Rob S. has indicated he would do this as well).

Hopefully soon I'll be able to port the missing Tomcat 3.2 changes
to Tomcat 3.3.

Larry