tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Outstanding bugs before 3.2 final?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:17:09 GMT
There were problems in the past with bugs being closed by persons unknown for reasons unknown.
 As a result, updating bugs and reports became restricted.  If there are bugs that are closed
without being addressed, please mention specifically which bugs or reports so we can see about
reopening them.

Thanks.
Larry