tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: tomcat.bat of Tomcat 3.2 beta 4
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:01:27 GMT
Hi,

The last round of changes to tomcat.bat has targeted it for use in the distribution build
and didn't allow for the non-distribution build.  It is trying to do a simple sanity check
to insure TOMCAT_HOME is set properly.  There are other area's in tomcat.bat that assume a
distribution build as well, such as setting CLASSPATH statically.

Larry