tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: TC 3.2 Beta 4 BAT files
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:36:30 GMT
Hi Hans,

I think that Sam recently (after beta4) updated build.xml to insure that the batch files have
CRLF and Unix scripts have just LF.  However, this still isn't the same as building on a Windows
system where the checkout from CVS puts CRLF in everything.  It would be nice if the jsp examples
and other files had CFLF too.  Are there plans to build final Windows versions on Windows
systems?  I'm willing to do some of the building if it would help.

Larry