tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Tomcat 4.0 Milestone 1 Released
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:48:45 GMT
Hi, Jon: ( please be patient with my english skills )

2 light ( but hard ) questions :

What do you think of tomcat 3.3 and Costin et Al. efforts in this
module?

What do you think of tomcat 4.0 and Craig et Al. efforts in this module
?

Personally i dont like Tomcat 4.0 very much, i think Tomcat 3.3 could be
one of the fastest Servlet Containers in the world, this is the thing i
and my employeer wants and pursue, not a beautifull but slow container (
this is what i think of catalina at least before making it Tomcat 4.0).

But as you know i'm not the best in the world to make this assumptions
and comments, but this is my IMO about the issue, but i need to heard
from someones i consider  that has a true independent way of thinking.

Thanks in advance

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega