tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.2 beta3?
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 15:00:29 GMT
The errata especification say this:
8<----------------------------------------------------------------------
-------
1) Clarify in javadoc for HttpRequest the following encoding rules for
these API calls.

getServletPath() - decoded
getPathInfo() - decoded
getRequestURI() - remain encoded
getContextPath() - remain encoded
getPathTranslated() - remain decoded

I'm reviewing what you say, i'm not sure this the patch really needed as
in decodes the uri too, and we need that the RequestURI remain encoded,
i think is better to do a patch in fixRequestPaths inside SimpleMapper1,
and perhaps fix things inside staticInterceptor and related...

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega