tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter V. Gadjokov" <>
Subject RE: Case Sensitivity in URLs
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:47:41 GMT

>Please stop this thread- if you want the problem to be solved please
>create a patch and make it available.

Will do. It may not sounds like it but I have little interest in
discussing its fundamental rightness or wrongness either. Many of the
comments, though, by what I think are key maintainers of the project,
suggested a belief that such a feature is outright and fundamentally
wrong. It's pretty pointless to be writing patches if that were
indeed the case. You're saying it's not the case and you'd rather
see code, not talk. We're in violent agreement, I'm done talking,
thanks for listening.

View raw message