tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Percy <mpe...@portera.com>
Subject RE: ApJServ directives *must* have been documented by *now*... ri ght?
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 01:18:25 GMT
Joseph,
Thanks for the input. I have seen these pages... there is nothing there
specifically documenting the mod_jserv directives. There are a few examples,
but they are scattered across the site and all are very basic stuff. What I
would like to come up with is a comprehensive enumeration of configuration
options and their statuses.

A couple of questions:
Does anyone have developer's notes or anything of that nature?
Who decides what directives go into the code?

Thanks,
Mike