tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Percy <mpe...@portera.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat ROOT == Apache Root
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 00:00:57 GMT
This is what everyone [or just about everyone] wants to do with their
systems... I believe an real-world example of this is an imperative for
Tomcat's deployment-level documentation.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Pascal-Eric Servais [mailto:pascal-eric@videotron.ca]
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 4:05 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat ROOT == Apache Root

Hi ! I want Tomcat ROOT to be equivalent to Apache root (htdocs). Is there
any way to do that ?
Of course the goal is to let Apache serve static content while Tomcat serves
dynamic content but I want the home page to be a jsp file without having to
create or to show a sub directory (web app).

Thanks for any hint.
---
Pascal-Eric Servais ( http://pages.infinit.net/denethor )
www.clickon.com
---
PGP Fingerprint : 8D0C FB66 CAF0 B9B3 E925  8D2E 7BDB 1D47 DC0B 4AEA
"La carte n'est pas le territoire", Alfred H. Korzybski