tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arion Yu <ario...@stt.com.hk>
Subject Re: broken current Tomcat ? (3.3 dev)
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 02:23:09 GMT
Hi!

So you (the developers) are building the core so that it can run both the
servlet 3.2 and 3.3? It sounds great. But I am curious how you can optimize
the core with Java2 while still supporting servlet 3.2.

The root cause comes from the org.apache.tomcat.helper.ServerXmlHelper which
add the child "addContextInterceptor" with the no-longer-exist class (should
be interface) "org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextInterceptor"

The same problem apply to RequestInterceptor.

Anyway, these information should be useless after you changed the core:)

Thanks

Arion