tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From cos...@eng.sun.com
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat/src/facade22/org/apache/tomcat/modules/facade22 JspInterceptor.java
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:15:47 GMT
Robert Quillen wrote:

> I've been trying to get JspInterceptor to work in my copious (NOT!) amounts
> of spare time.
>
> I want to get per-jsp init parameters working.  I've long since worked
> around needing them, but the lack of support still bugs me.  I think it's a
> spec conformance issue.

Hi Robert,

I haven't updated JspIntereptor, but I was able to use it for normal JSPs.
( it seemes very few people were interested in it ). It is much faster
than JspServlet, but we can't enable it without developer review and
testing.

I'll make sure it works again - all you need to do is add the interceptor
to the config file ( before StaticInterceptor).

Removing Jasper shoulnd't be a problem, I'll take a look this evening.
( BTW, I'm working on 3.3 , I don't think JspInterceptor can be
enabled in 3.2 anyway ).

Costin