tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat/src/facade22/org/apache/tomcat/modules/facade22
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:15:47 GMT
Robert Quillen wrote:

> I've been trying to get JspInterceptor to work in my copious (NOT!) amounts
> of spare time.
> I want to get per-jsp init parameters working.  I've long since worked
> around needing them, but the lack of support still bugs me.  I think it's a
> spec conformance issue.

Hi Robert,

I haven't updated JspIntereptor, but I was able to use it for normal JSPs.
( it seemes very few people were interested in it ). It is much faster
than JspServlet, but we can't enable it without developer review and

I'll make sure it works again - all you need to do is add the interceptor
to the config file ( before StaticInterceptor).

Removing Jasper shoulnd't be a problem, I'll take a look this evening.
( BTW, I'm working on 3.3 , I don't think JspInterceptor can be
enabled in 3.2 anyway ).

View raw message