tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Delisle <>
Subject Re: Java code generation tomcat JSP's
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:29:02 GMT

You may also have a look at

for an overview of what's going on with Jasper.

I would especially encourage you (following the feedback you got) to submit a
small write-up of what you'd like to see happen that we could include at

or that you could submit as an 'official' RFE at

With a clear description logged at one of these places, there is a higher
probability that someone would pick it up when cycles free up.

    -- Pierre