tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Delisle <pierre.deli...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Java code generation tomcat JSP's
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:29:02 GMT
Garrett,

You may also have a look at

  http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat-4.0/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/jasper/doc/dev/README.html

for an overview of what's going on with Jasper.

I would especially encourage you (following the feedback you got) to submit a
small write-up of what you'd like to see happen that we could include at

  http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat-4.0/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/jasper/doc/dev/TODO.html

or that you could submit as an 'official' RFE at

 http://znutar.cortexity.com:8888/BugRatViewer.

With a clear description logged at one of these places, there is a higher
probability that someone would pick it up when cycles free up.

    -- Pierre