tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pier.fumaga...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Loadbalancing in Tomcat 3.2 beta and mod_jk howto ?!?
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:22:28 GMT
I am forwarding the email to the developers list, as I don't know who
is handling the howto...

	Pier (aka the webmaster)

Jack Gavigan wrote:

> Looks like IE handles the absence of a <link'd stylesheet better than Netscape.
>
> In Tomcat-Workers-HowTo.html, the line
>      <link rel="stylesheet" href=uguide/style.css>
> ..needs to be changed to
>      <link rel="stylesheet" href=style.css>
>
> Anyone know who's responsible for those webpages?
>
> Jack Gavigan

intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.