tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Speed <psp...@progeeks.com>
Subject Re: JVM core dump with JDK1.3 win32 due bad File Descriptor
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:37:43 GMT

Geoff Soutter wrote:

> As Craig recently reminded me:
>
> If the JVM crashes and it's using zero native code, then the only possible
> cause is a JVM Bug.

	True, although a month ago or so I was able to get Tomcat
to consistently crash my JVM by leaving out the class designation for
a custom tag.  So there must be some strange ClassLoader issues there.
Probably completely unrelated to your problem, but I thought I would
mention it in case it gives you something else to try.

	-Paul