tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache2.0 and mod_jk
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 03:55:43 GMT
> > Does anyone have a patch or was able to build it?
> > Did you tracked the changes in apache 2.0 ( we tested
> > with one of the first aplhas )
> >
> > ( so far I figured that ap_size_t disapeared, and
> > size_t should work, but there are many functions
> > without prototype and I don't know the new names )
>
> I'll try to build it and see what Ryan Bloom has to say on the missing
> prototypes... He might have few pointers (since he's the lead of the
> 2.0!)

Thanks Pier. mod_jk was developed with the first 2.0 alpha (
in fact even before that ) - it is normal some things have changed.

It would be interesting to check if we could replace part of the
common code in jk with APR. ( i.e. if APR could be used in
IIS, NES, AOL as a common portability library for modules ).

Costin