tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: JSP pages as XML
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:57:06 GMT
Danno Ferrin wrote:

>     excuse me while I demonstrate my ignorance and inquire where the
> JSP1.2 apis are in the Jakarta source tree.....  The new stuff won't
> compile without it.

These sources are in the "jakarta-servletapi" CVS module, on branch SERVLET_23_JSP_12.

An easy way to get them is to download the nightly distribution of the new-spec classes at:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-servletapi-4.0/nightly

or source nightly distribution from

    http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-servletapi-4.0/nightly/src

> --Danno