tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arion Yu <ario...@stt.com.hk>
Subject Re: Problem using Auth Realm with Apache (mod_jk)
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:31:54 GMT
Hi!

I have tried telnet to the port 80 (Apache) and found the following:

This document has moved <a
href="http://192.168.52.213/pis/login.html">here</a>.
Connection closed by foreign host.

and for 8080 (directly to Tomcat)

HTTP/1.0 302 Found
Servlet-Engine: Tomcat Web Server/3.3 dev (JSP 1.1; Servlet 2.2; Java
1.3.0rc1;
Linux 2.2.12-20 i386; java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.)

This document has moved <a
href="http://linux.stt.com.hk:8080/pis/login.html">he
re</a>.<p>
Connection closed by foreign host.