tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From pb <...@coolcat.com.au>
Subject Re: OT WAR files.
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 23:26:48 GMT

Gidday George

as an example i will use our org.jutil classes used in our
jutil-web-services.war file
first you need your file in the proper dirs

jsp/ html files in c:\org.jutil\jutil-web-services\dist
or in c:\org.jutil\jutil-web-services\dist\jsp

txt, xml, property files in c:\org.jutil\jutil-web-services\dist\web-inf
class, resource property files in
c:\org.jutil\jutil-web-services\dist\web-inf\classes\org
jar files in c:\org.jutil\jutil-web-services\dist\web-inf\lib

c:
// change to parent directory
cd c:\org.jutil\jutil-web-services
// jar the war file
jar cfv c:\org.jutil\jutil-web-services\jutil-web-services.war *.*

done easy as that.

I have attached the the bat file I use to setup my files and jar the war
file

cheers pb...

> "Voronoff, George" wrote:
>
> I know this is a lame question and off topic.
> How do I create a war file?  Can someone point
> me at some doc please.
>
> Thanx

Peter Blakeley
JSP Servlets JINI RMI EJB Javaspaces
[ coolcat.com.au ]

If one innocent person is executed should not all those who voted
for and or support state sanctioned killing also be executed ?