tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Walker Joe <Joe.Wal...@barclaycard.co.uk>
Subject RE: How to get UML picture about Tomcat
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:18:31 GMT

If there are no docs that are part of the project I'd recommend Together.
It draws diagrams directly from the source rather than having a
clumsy import step like Rose and things like auto-layout actually work.
Also unlike Rose there is a free version:
  http://www.togethersoft.com/

Sorry if I sound like a salesman. I'm not - just a satisfied customer.

Joe.

Legal Disclaimer:-

Please be aware that messages sent over
the Internet may not be secure and should
not be seen as forming a legally binding
contract unless otherwise stated.