tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arieh Markel <Arieh.Mar...@central.sun.com>
Subject Method addition to org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:37:29 GMT
After my latest successful download of the 3.2-related code, I have begun
the porting of my application.

I found that I need access to some of the Attributes that have been set
(among them, the SocketFactory - to determine whether the embedded webserver
supports SSL).

As I mentioned in a similar post about some class of the 3.3 tree, I can
see that a matching method 'public Object getAttribute(String)' is
missing.

Opinions on adding such a method to this implementation class ?

---

I understand that PoolTcpConnector is an implementation of ServerConnector.

The problem, as I see is that ServerConnector defines a
'public void setAttribute (String, Object)' method but does not
define the 'getAttribute()' counterpart.

---

Opinions on adding the method to the interface ?

Arieh