tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arieh Markel <Arieh.Mar...@central.sun.com>
Subject Issue with org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpInterceptor
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:42:35 GMT
I downloaded yesterday the latest snapshot of the 3.2 tree.

On trying to adapt my application to the changes in the implementation
of Tomcat (which we embed), I am running into a couple of issues
with the 'org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpInterceptor' class.

   Not all the 'set' methods include their 'get' counterpart.

   For example, I would like to be able to have a

   	public boolean isSecure()

   method to stand opposite to 'public void setSecure(boolean)'.

   Also there is a general purpose:

   	public void setAttribute (String, Object)

   but no counterpart:

   	public Object getAttribute (String)

I am wondering whether this is an oversight.

Thanks,

Arieh

PS: If agreed that this is useful, I can make the appropriate changes,
    just need some direction as far as where the CVS repository is on
    'locus' (given that I was awarded committer status a couple of weeks
    ago).