tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Eilers <...@stardivision.de>
Subject Re: Outstanding bugs before 3.2 final?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:43:55 GMT

Hi there !

> Are there outstanding bugs in 3.2b4 that are preventing 3.2
> from going final or is it a matter of the right people having
> time to produce the final release?

> I checked the bug database but I couldn't find any way to see which
> bugs were particular to 3.2.

> Let me know if there are and I will try to take a look at them.

Well, as the one who reported that bug I feel that it would be nice if
someone with cvs commit access would have a look at report #98 ( bug #25
) and delete the unneccessary ( not rfc conforming ) URL decoding as
suggested before calling a 3.2 final. This has already has been done for
the 4.0 catalina architecture ( report #97 ).
If you would want do this real nice you could also change the
DefaultServlet afterwards to reflect that change, do a URL to
filesystempath translation there.

> Thanks.
> Shawn

> --