tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Arieh Markel <Arieh.Mar...@central.sun.com>
Subject Question about differing behavior between Unix and NT
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:58:11 GMT
I am in the process of doing regression tests on the application on
which we embed Tomcat.

After successfully testing on Unix, we proceeded to test on NT.

The behavior is thoroughly different, as the servlets and pages are
not found.

On our application, the docBase is set programmatically.

The question is with regards to whether the pathname for the docBase
needs to be in the format native to the host o.s ?

Has anybody ran into similar issues ?

With the server.xml ?  (i.e. is the server.xml portable when configuring
pathnames ?).

Thanks,

Arieh