tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From BugRat Mail System <tomcat-b...@cortexity.com>
Subject BugRat Report #177 has been filed.
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:04:24 GMT
Bug report #177 has just been filed.

You can view the report at the following URL:

   <http://znutar.cortexity.com:8888/BugRatViewer/ShowReport/177>

REPORT #177 Details.

Project: Tomcat
Category: Bug Report
SubCategory: New Bug Report
Class: swbug
State: received
Priority: high
Severity: critical
Confidence: public
Environment: 
   Release: jakarta-tomcat-4.0-ml
   JVM Release: IBM-JDK-1.3
   Operating System: Linux
   OS Release: 2.2.17
   Platform: Linux

Synopsis: 
jakarta-tomcat-4.0-ml

Description:
If you try:   http://myhost:8080/servlet/

get page : HTTP Status 503 - Servlet org.apache.catalina.INVOKER. is currently unavailable

On the log: The requested service (Servlet org.apache.catalina.INVOKER. is currently unavailable)
is 
not currently available and so on...


if you try: http://myhost:8080/servlet/nonexistServlet

you get: Document contain no data

Log starts with :  core.StandardWrapper.allocate : 539


I tried http://myhost:8080/servlet/  twice and I was kicked out from the sessions. [  Security
Constraints 
on conf/web.xml ]

After that every time I try to get existing servlet, It prompt form for authentication and
got document 
contain no data. I had established session.



On the log I got StandardWrapperValve[org.apache.catalina.INVOKER.mehe]: Servlet 
org.apache.catalina.INVOKER.mehe is currently unavailable.

I quit the browser and restarted and every thing worked OK. Apache style login(what do you
call that 
anyway)  and form based login worked.  

So I  http://myhost:8080/servlet/ -cleaned up session thing for good.

Mime
View raw message