tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Stefán Freyr Stefánsson <ste...@decode.is>
Subject RE: SSLSocketFactory in 3.2b5 not included in jar?
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:21:48 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: GOMEZ Henri [mailto:hgomez@slib.fr]
Sent: 26. september 2000 10:14
To: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: SSLSocketFactory in 3.2b5 not included in jar?

Hi,

SSL didn't works with 3.2b5.

1) I've installed jsse 1.0.2
2) rebuild (my RPM) tomcat 3.2b5 (with jsse on CLASSPATH)
3) I've recreated a all new cert via keytool
4) http://myhost:8080/ => works
5) https://myhost:8443/ => didn't works.

In fact the browser saw the certificate, I accept it
but after I've got the doomed 'Unrecognized SSL handshake'

I suspect the server have returned after handshake something
strange since after Browser send in plain text GET /index.html HTTP/1.1

Regards

-
Unix is like a tipi -- no Gates, no Windows, and an Apache inside.