tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Derek DeMoro" <ddem...@home.com>
Subject Re: Embedding tomcat problem.
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 01:05:21 GMT
I am running on windows, and I thought this was a valid URL using
new URL("file:/d:/tomcat/webapps/ROOT"), but maybe not.  Any
suggestions?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn McMurdo" <shawn@lutris.com>
To: <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: Embedding tomcat problem.

> Just a thought, but your context path of
> "/d:/tomcat/webapps/ROOT" looks suspicious.
> Is that really the correct path?
> Are you running on Windows?
> Shawn
>

> Derek DeMoro wrote:
>
> > I keep getting the same exception when running EmbedTomcat.java.
> > ContextManager: Adding context Ctx( )
> >
> > cannot process configuration web service using "
/d:/tomcat/webapps/ROOT"

> > Security init for Context /d:/tomcat/webapps/ROOT failed
> >
> > java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
> > (java.lang.RuntimePermission createClassLoader )
> >
> > void

java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(java.security.Permission)

> > void
> > java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(java.security.Permission)
> >
> > void java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(java.security.Permission)
> >
> > void java.lang.SecurityManager.checkCreateClassLoader()
> >
> > void java.lang.ClassLoader.<init>()
> >
> > void org.apache.tomcat.loader.AdaptiveClassLoader.<init>()
> >
> > void org.apache.tomcat.loader.AdaptiveServletLoader.<init>()
> >
> > void

org.apache.tomcat.context.LoaderInterceptor.contextInit(org.apache.tomcat.co
> > re.Context)
> >
> > void

org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.initContext(org.apache.tomcat.core.Con
> > text)
> >
> > void

org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.initContext(javax.servlet.ServletCon