tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Allen Akers" <Ak...@cc.admin.unt.edu>
Subject SSL in Tomcat
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 18:19:45 GMT
I have tried numerous times to get Tomcat running with SSL.  I have built and rebuilt it and
tweaked and modified my classpath numerous times.  What I (eventually) get is a NoClassDefFoundError
for javax.net.ServerSocketFactory.  I have put jnet.jar in my classpath, taken it out, moved
it around, even stuck it in <tomcat>/lib so that it would be tacked onto the beginning
of the classpath when the tomcat.sh script ran.  Can anyone help me with this?  I think I've
been looking at it too long to come up with a new idea...  Thanks.

               Allen Akers
               Programmer Analyst
               Strategic Web and Voice Development
               akers@cc.admin.unt.edu