tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Bauman <n...@cortexity.com>
Subject [BUG REPORTING] no more call for help
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:22:50 GMT
Nevermind. I figured out a strategy to make this work without
apache. Thanks to Matthew for showing me the way.

The Admin section of BugRat will require usernames and passwords shortly
(a couple of days). I will be sending each committer their username and
password to the admin section once it's complete. Committers will be able
to change their username and password, too.