tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Bauman <n...@cortexity.com>
Subject Re: BugRat Bug #14 was closed
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2000 21:47:35 GMT
Alex,

*sigh*

Let's watch this. If they keep getting closed with no one stepping forward
with proper accountability (commenting and such), I'll password-protect
the admin section and start handing out passwords to the
committers. (Craig, do you still have the authoritative list? I'm not sure
what I did with it)

Much as I hate to do it, I don't want to see everyone's effort in bug
tracking being as big of a problem as a solution.