tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Swain" <psw...@e2i.com>
Subject Tomcat on IIS filter issue
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2000 02:12:48 GMT
Tomcat-dev,

I am currently experiencing an issue exactly like that described in the
post at the following URL:
http://www.metronet.com/~wjm/tomcat/FromFeb11/msg01666.html.  If there was
a workaround used or a solution found for the aforementioned post I would
very appreciative if you could pass it along to me.  I have checked all of
my registry entries and they seem to be right in line with what is in the
IIS HowTo document.  The only registry key that might be in a gray area is
the 'Filter DLLs' key.  Currently I have this key located under the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINES\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3SVC\Parameters key
and it has the value of
"d:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat\bin\I386\isapi_redirect.dll".  I have also
unistalled my Personal Web Server and reinstalled it and re-attempted to
load the isapi_redirect.dll(jakarta) filter again with, but again was met
with failure.

Any help that you can provide is most appreciated.

Thank you,

Patrick Swain