tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@home.com>
Subject User's Guide
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2000 02:06:45 GMT
Spent a few hours today making some changes.  Last final tomorrow, so I
didn't bother learning CVS or anything like that to check it in.  Besides,
I'm not sure if what I'm doing is a step in the right direction.  Forgive
the formatting and my use of FrontPage initially.  I dislike HTML with a
burning passion, but it will all be fixed eventually =)

http://fuzz.cx/~rslifka/ug/tomcat_ug.html

Comments?  Suggestions?  What should be in/out?

Tons and tons of stuff to add/modify/switch around.  I just wanted to see if
I should keep going, or if this doc was going to be scrapped w.r.t. Catalina
or anything like that.  I doubt that that would require many, if any,
changes to the configuration aspects of Tomcat, but it will take days for me
to finish, and I want to make sure I'm spending quality time here =)

TIA!

- r