tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@home.com>
Subject RE: PROPOSAL: Separate tomcat-apache-howto.html (was Re: User's Guide)
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 04:00:06 GMT
Hi all,

> I haven't heard back from the fellow who started revising the user
> guide, but when I do, I'd like to take the liberty of separating it
> into two separate documents:

Sorry, I never received an email from you.  You mentioned sending comments
privately, but then I never got any =)  Might want to double-check the email
addy:

rslifka@sfu.ca

I don't trust @Home's mail service.

> This would fit in with the other howtos (tomcat-iis-howto.html and
> tomcat-netscape-howto.html) and make for a cleaner documentation
> structure.

I'm digging that in a big way.  I just figured Gal put it in there as
special treatment as part of the Jakarta/Apache project ;)

- r