tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From ALBERT Alain <C...@EUROPAY.COM>
Subject Tomcat and session cookies being truncated
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:04:20 GMT
Hi All,

They seems to be some problems with handling cookies when using mod_jserv
from Apache.
The cookie values are truncated and/or are not handled correctly when they
contain special characters.

I noticed this problem with the Apache 3.1.9 release which is the one bundle
with Oracle IAS 1.0.0.0

It is a major problem for me as I can not handle session cookies with
encrypted values in my application framework.

Did anyone notice this and/or know a solution to it ?

Thanks,
Alain

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly
intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.